Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #47

I am really enjoying the sketches for our Design Team this term at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challange, and this week's sketch blew me away.


Immediately I thought of a special stamp that us Australasian consultants have, called New Zealand Greetings.


Gorgeous, isn't it! The mountain stamp was a perfect fit for this week's sketch. I paired it with some Outdoor Denim ink (very apt name) and embellishments, as well as Slate and White Daisy cardstock, and I have created this very Kiwi card to give to someone!



How will you be inspired by the sketch this week?

CTMH supplies used:
Ink: Outdoor Denim, Slate
Carstock: White Daisy, Slate, Outdoor Denim
Stamp set: New Zealand Greetings
Embellishments: Ariana Assortment

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card. I have this on order, just waiting for it to arrive, so consider this card CASED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love this card and it makes me want to come to New Zealand even more, it is on my bucket list! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!