Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #51

Time for another challenge over at Atlantic Hearts- and this week there are so many possibilities!

I decided to go with a gatefold card and rotated the sketch 90 degrees.

Here is the front of the card, decorated with some papers, bling and a sentiment.



When you pop up the sentiment, the card opens to reveal the panel inside.



I had a lot of fun creating this card. The main papers and cardstock are from the Laughing Lola WOTG, as is the main U R stamp sentiment. I added the word beautiful from another stamp set, and adhered it to the main image.

What will you create with this week's sketch?

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Laughing Lola Purple
Paper: Laughing Lola
Stamp: Card Word Puzzle, Laughing Lola WOTG
Inks: Black
Embellishments: For Always WOTG Sparkles

3 comments:

  1. I really like this card, love that you made a gate fold. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gate fold on this card and I love the papers you used, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love FUN Folds! WHat a great card and use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!