Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #58

I am loving the Picture My Life scrapbooking kits, but they are so much more versatile than that! I use the cards a lot for my cards, and so this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts was perfect for using the Picture My Life cards.



The bling and bow stayed, but I replaced the flower with an apple. I didn't have to add a sentiment, as the PML card did that for me! I didn't even have to get out my inks or stamps so this card came together quickly.



The blue goes so well with the red, and this would be a great card for someone special in your life. I encourage you to think outside the box with the PML items, and I can't wait to see what you do with this week's sketch.

CTMH supplies used:
Paper: Free To Be Me
Picture My Life Cards: Avonlea
Embellishments: Aqua Dots, Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!