Sunday, June 8, 2014

CTMH June Newsletter

I think it’s safe to assume winter is pretty much here, so what better time to be staying indoors in the warmth and working on your precious photos and albums? As life gets busier, I know I seem to find less time to do the things that are really important to me including my own albums. And the pile isn’t getting smaller!  I know from experience that deadlines & challenges really get us moving.  It’s incredible how much we can achieve in almost anything when the pressure is on!

YOUR MISSION…should you choose to accept it is…
… to take scrapbooking and the completion of pages, albums, Picture My Life and Studio J up a few notches on the priority list.

CHALLENGE:  For 60 days, challenge yourself to complete pages, albums, Picture My Life and Studio J PLUS book into one of my Winter Workshops during June or July. 

You can join up here and use this PDF to keep track of the guidelines and your own projects.

winter challenge 2014 Customer.pdf


I am very excited to announce June's special campaign-Celebrate 30! In honour of our founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton’s 30-year anniversary in the stamping and scrapbooking industry, when you place an order totaling $75 during the month of June, you can add your choice of 1 of 6 great gift collections to your order for just $30! Check out my website for more details and to view the full collections.

My next workshop is 15th June and I would love to see you. 10-4 at the Cashmere Club, please RSVP by 13th June via my Facebook Page.

Lastly, the June Stamp of the Month is Kaboom- and you can get this for $5 with any $75 order on top of the Celebrate 30 campaign. What a bargain!


I will be doing an order on the 16th June so please let me know if you would like anything. In the meantime, keep warm and I hope to see you on my Facebook page and at my workshop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!