Friday, July 25, 2014

CASE Study- Autumn Leaves

I am so happy to have a bit more crafting time on my hands and also catching up on some of my favourite blogs. The CASE Study muse image this week really caught my eye.


What got me the most was the negative images overlapping the text on the card. I tired to replicate this but my text didn't quite match up. Luckily, inspiration struck and I used the punch outs to create the reverse effect with 3D Foam Tape. Here is my version.



I used a Picture My Life 3x4 card as my main image, these cards are so handy and have a variety of uses! I echoed the text with leaf punched shaped as well as an embossed leaf background. I inked the leaves to make them stand out a bit more, and I am really pleased with the end result.

Remember, CASE Study has a big anniversary celebration coming up!

CASE Study 4th Anniversary

Thanks for stopping by today- I appreciate your visit.

CTMH supplies used:
Ink: Pear
Card: Colonial White, Pear
PML: Avonlea
Tools: 3D Foam Tape, Corner Rounder, Tombow Adhesive

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful...love the design and the quote!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you made this all your own by popping up some of the letters with your die cuts! It makes this extra ordinary and fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!