Friday, July 18, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #200- A Masculine Birthday

I haven't played along with a challenge for a while, but when I saw CASE Study had their 200th challenge up I really wanted to take part.

They even have an exciting event coming up that you won't want to miss!

CASE Study 4th Anniversary

 Luckily, I am at home with a bandaged toe after minor surgery yesterday, so I put my feet up, made a coffee and got some crafting done! Here is the beautiful inspiration card from Sharri Carroll.


I knew I wanted to do a masculine version since it is my father in law's birthday dinner tonight, so I got to work with some blues, checked paper and a fun sentiment stamp set. The main focus was on some wonderful speech bubble dimensional elements, which I grunged up by placing directly on an ink pad then pushing down.


 
I substituted the circles for speech bubbles, and used a lovely plaid paper with rounded edges instead of a circular piece of paper. This card was fun to make, and I love how versatile the speech bubbles could be.

Thanks for stopping by today!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Twilight, White Daisy
Embellishments: Quotes Dimensional Elements
Inks: Black, Juniper, Twilight
Paper: Timberline

2 comments:

  1. What a great color! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome masculine card!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!