Monday, August 25, 2014

Inspired by...A Food!

This week, the team at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is being inspired by a food in their project.

I am in love with the paper packs that have come out in the new catalogue, especially Confetti Wishes. I have been playing around with it a lot and the dotty paper reminds me of sprinkles. So of course, I had to make a sweet birthday card from this paper pack, inspired by sprinkles.



I used both sides of the sprinkle paper to create an angled base for the card, and then cut out the cupcake layers using the Crucit. I ran the cupcake base and icing pieces through the embossing folder, and embellished the cupcake with some more "sprinkles".  A Cricut title was added and now I have a sweet birthday card for a special birthday girl.

We would love you to join us this week over at Heart 2 Heart- how will you be inspired by food?

CTMH supplies used:
Card: Canary, White Daisy
Embellishments: Flamingo Dots
Paper: Confetti Wishes
Tools: Stripes Embossing Folder, Dots Embossing Folder, Crucit Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!