Monday, September 8, 2014

Oodles of Inspiration

This week, the team at Heart2Heart challenges are sharing their favourite stamp or stamp set.

One of my new favourites is Oodles of Doodles!


This stamp set has lots of possibilities, with great banners to use with card sentiments, and the etched look of the images gives them a funky vibe. The sentiments are very multi-purpose as well, which makes them useful for a variety of occasions.

I created a 12x12 scrapbook page documenting my Color Run. The background used some of my cardstock strips, but I felt like it needed something more.



I used the two circles from the stamp set to background stamp the other side of the cardstock.I left the middle blank as it was going to be covered up.



I also used the smile sentiment by the photo strip.



The result, a colourful layout that matches my photos and story perfectly.



I'll let you in on a secret- I ran out of adhesive whilst putting this page together, so I used some washi tape to hold the photo strips in place!

I would love to know what your favourite stamp or stamp set is, feel free to enter the challenge this week or simply comment below!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Honey, Lagoon, Pacifica, Ruby, Sunset
Embellishments: Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
Inks: Honey, Lagoon, Pacifica, Ruby, Sunset
Picture My Life: Later Sk8r
Stamp Set: Oodles of Doodles

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and colourful layout! I love how you background stamped the Doodle Circles...definitely one of my favourite stamp sets too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!