Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Talk Like A Pirate Day Layout

We just celebrated International Talk Like A Pirate Day on Friday, and I remembered I still had the photos from last year to put in Lucas' digital album.

I saw the challenge over at CSI and it was the perfect match for what I had in mind!


I created the following page using the prompts provided.



The colours were taking from three different digital its: All Roads Lead Home, Baroque Charm and Rugged. I also used the colours provided for my photo mats and journalling.

For evidence, I used a woodgrain paper, a pirate flag freebie, and some banners with a twine base. I also used anchors and nautical embellishments, which were also digital freebies.

The testimony was my journalling based on the Inspo words.

Thanks for stopping by today! Did you celebrate International Talk Like A Pirate Day?

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Little pirate fans might enjoy Jack Black's Blue Cream Soda:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZExelv45vs

    Drink up, me hearties! -- http://www.SpecialtySodas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!