Monday, October 6, 2014

Cranberry, Canary and Glacier

The Color Dare this week uses three of my favourite CTMH colours- Cranberry. Canary and Glacier.


I put together this layout of a trip to an Animal farm, and I just had to use the retired Jubilee paper.



I supplemented the layout with Canary cardstock, and added some Glacier stamped flourishes on the top and bottom of the journalling box.



I love the Jubilee buttons!



Another family memory documented- I am slowly catching up and it feels good to be crossing layouts off my to-do list.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun day and an equally fun layout! Seeing great layouts like yours justifies the reasons why I hoard my Jubilee paper pack. :-D Thanks for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to make the memory last. Lots of perfect choices going on here. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Jubilee and it's perfect for the color dare challenge. Thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Jubilee is the perfect paper for a farm visit. Thank you for playing along with Color My Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!