Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Favourite Stamp Set...currently

I am one of those indecisive people that always changes my mind. A few months ago, I shared a post about my favourite stamp set, Oodles of Doodles. However, today I am sharing with you my new favourite stamp set.

I have never been a floral person, and flowery cards are not my thing. I have never purchased or owned a floral stamp set, and yet when the Happy Birds stamp set arrived in the post it was love at first sight. The whimsical birds, flowers and feathers were my style, and I now have a floral stamp set in my collection!

I decided to make a tiled inspired card using this stamp set, so I started off by scoring a piece of cardstock into 9 equal parts. I then randomly stamped the flowers over this piece of paper.


The scored lines were then sponged and also emphasised using a grey marker. I used some Juniper cardstock to mat the floral stamped cardstock.


The sentiment was stamped using this same stamp set on a white circle, which I also sponged and added to the card using Foam Tape.



The finished card is my comfort style- clean, monochromatic and easy to create.

You can see other items I have made with this stamp here, here, here, here and here.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Juniper, White Daisy
Ink: Juniper, Shin Han Warm Grey Marker
Stamp set: Happy Birds
Tools: 3D Foam Tape, Round Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!