Monday, November 10, 2014

NOvember- No Ink

This week's NOvember challenge at Heart2Heart is NO Ink. This is a great opportunity for you to try out a new technique, do something fabncy with paper, and create a project without ink.

I was thumbing through an old edition craft magazine when I saw a Christmas Tree quilt made up of triangles. I decided to try this technique using patterned paper and cardstock.




I layered the triangles to make up the Christmas tree, and added a trunk and a golden star. The sentiment is a zip strip from the Yuletide Carol paper pack, which fitted nicely across the bottom of my page.

We would love for you to join us this week and show us your no ink project!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, KraftNew England Ivy 
Embellishments: Gold Shimmer Trim
Paper: Yuletide Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!