Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #88

I celebrated my nephews's first birthday recently and decided that this week's sketch would be perfect for his card!


Of course, the butterfly is just a suggestion so I searched through my sets for something suitable for a little boy. I have done robots and dump trucks for his siblings and cousins, but then I remembered my new alien stamp set.



I used four different stamp sets to complete this card- one of them was a travel one but the sentiment matched perfectly!

I did some background stamping on the Glacier piece of cardstock, and stamped "birthday" over top if it. The alien's party hat was fussy cut and adhered on top, to make him ready to party!

Paired with the new blue shimmer trim and some sequins, this card was so much fun to put together. The yellow and blue colour combination is one of my favourites, and the little alien is my new favourite stamp.

If you would like to play along, join up your card or layout here.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Canary, Glacier
Embellishments: Blue Sequins, Blue Shimmer Trim

Ink: Canary, Pacifica
Paper Pack: Confetti Wishes
Stamp sets: Fancy FairHere We GoLove Ya Silly, Puppy Party 

2 comments:

  1. I love blue and yellow together, very pretty color combo. That one eyed monster is too cute. I really like the use of sequins, especially on the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Love the monster! The shimmer trim and sequins are just the right touch too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!