Thursday, January 15, 2015

Running Resolutions for 2015

You may be thinking- what is a fitness post doing on my craft blog, but I have a good reason today. I have shared running pages herehere and here previously, and today I want to show you a page I have put in my Picture My Life running album to highlight my goals for 2015.

This page also corresponds with the current CTMH Facebook Challenge: "I asked Creative Communications Manager Jill Broadbent to put her New Year's resolution on paper—scrapbook paper! This is her interpretation. Now create a layout yourself that will help you keep your resolutions all year long. Be sure to post your project to Instagram and/or the CTMH Facebook page with the hashtag ‪#‎jrlcreativechallenge‬ by Friday (1/16) to be entered to win a terrific prize!"

Here is a photo of the full 12x12 pocket page using the Later Sk8r PML kit and pocket pages.

A close up of the journalling- I bullet pointed each goal using the Aqua Dots . This journalling card was cut in Lagoon cardstock using the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge, and I backed the cut out with Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape.

I really wanted to include this card on my layout but it didn't fit the pockets. I backed it onto White Daisy cardstock, framing it with a cut out from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge using Paper Fundamentals. This way it still fits onto my layout and provides a fill for my pockets.

The title was cut from the Artfully Sent cartridge in Lagoon cardstock and backed onto White Daisy cardstock. I added some sequins, Durables Triangle Studs and some Teal Shimmer Trim.

Now every time I open my running album, I can check that I have met all of my goals for 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!