Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #98

This week we have a beautiful butterfly inspired sketch for Atlantic Hearts- but of course you can interpret this sketch any way you want!




















When I first looked at this sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but my final card turned out quite differently.



I used an Avonlea PML card- I know there is a butterfly one but I must have used them all so I ended up with a bird, which meant I had to tip the sketch onto the side and that changed up my entire card plan! However, I persevered as I wanted to use up my last scraps of the Sparkle and Shine polka dot paper, and I also had my sentiment stamped and ready to go.

I am still happy with how this card turned out, I love Juniper and Whsiper together and I used up some of my scraps. How will you interpret this week's sketch?

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: JuniperWhisper
Ink: Black
Picture My Life: Avonlea
Stamp set: Lifting Spirits

2 comments:

  1. Love those PML cards... such a quick, easy and beautiful card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! That bird is just lovely, great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!