Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #106

This year is flying by- we are in May already! The weather has been all over the place, and some of the days have been very gloomy! I decided I needed a bright and cheery card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.



I lept the layers true to the sketch, and used the flower part as a sentiment tag from one of the new Hostess Rewards stamp sets, tagged with love. I had this scrap of orange Pathfinding paper on my scrap desk and thought it went really well with our new Blossom paper! Some new twine added some extra texture to the card, and I love the end result.



How will you interpret this week's sketch? Join us over at Atlantic Hearts to share your inspired design- card, scrapbook layout our any papercraft project.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Pear, White Daisy
Embellishments: Aqua DotsGlacier Extra Thick Twine
Ink: Lagoon, Sunset
Paper Packets: Blossom, Pathfinding
Stamp set: Tagged With Love (Hostess Rewards)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty.... I haven't used that stamp set yet....makes me want to get it out right now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different textures and the combo from more than one paper pack! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!