Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #118

We recently celebrated my father in law's birthday, and of course I had to whip up a masculine card to give to him. I used the sketch for Atlantic Hearts this week to complete the card.


I stuck with a monochrome theme, as well as using some vintage items and a button from my stash.



The bronze shimmer trim peeking out from behind the typewriter is my favourite embellishment at the moment, and the Kraft cardstock was a fabulous base for the typewriter, which I stamped and fussy cut.

We would love for you to show us how you are inspired by this sketch- link up here!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Champagne, Kraft
Embellishments: Antiqued Gold Mini Medley Accents, Bronze Shimmer Trim
Ink: Chocolate
Paper Packet: Yuletide Carol
Stamp set: Typed Note

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!