Monday, July 20, 2015

Life is a Highway

Continuing with this month's theme of Life Is..., we are celebrating Life Is A Highway this week at Heart 2 Heart challenges.

I have always wanted a yellow car, and so I created this card that appeals to my wishes!



The car was cut from the Cricut and then I stamped the lady behind the wheel using a hostess stamp set, which you can get at a cheaper price this month with the CTMH July special.

I then stamped a tree in the background to give some depth and movement to the card, and added some glitter to the headlights for that extra sparkle. I can definitely see myself behind the wheel!

We would love to see your interpretation of this week's challenge, join in with us at H2H!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Black, Canary, Desert Sand, White Daisy
Cricut Cartridge: Artfully Sent
Ink: Black
Stamp sets: Always Grateful, Better With A Friend (Hostess), Fast and Furious

4 comments:

  1. Love the lady behind the wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love the idea of using the Better with a Friend girl behind the wheel

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it so much I had to scrap lift it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay seriously! The gal inside the car- brilliant! This one made me squeel a little!

    Fellow H2H Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!