Saturday, September 5, 2015

Cards for Spring

Yesterday I shared with you some cards from the Cards For Winter class, and today I am sharing some cards from the Cards for Spring lesson.

The first card celebrates Father's Day, which is this Sunday in New Zealand. I loved the layered patterned papers and stamping on patterned paper, as well as the wooden accents that were suggested in the original class.



The second card was based on a layered stamping technique. Mine is not as fancy as the floral stamp used in the class, but it was still the first time using a layered stamp. I used the same soft pastel colours on a single layer, and added some bling as instructed. I am really pleased with the end result!



Big Picture Classes has many wonderful lessons, tutorials and inspiring teachers- I highly recommend starting a free trial so that you can play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!