Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Seven Days With Sangria- Day 3


Welcome to the third post in my Seven Days with Sangria feature posts! Each day for seven days I will be sharing a project created with the Sangria Paper Packet, Complements, Assortment or WOTG, or a mixture of these, as well as other wonderful CTMH Products.

To see my first layout, click here.
To see my second layout, click here.

Today's card is inspired by the sketch over at Atlantic Hearts.


I cut the circle from the Cricut Artistry collection, and added some of the vellum flowers from the Sangria Complements. I also stamped the sentiment in the middle of the large curcle by doing some masking with the For Family stamp set.



I finished off the card by adding a sticker strip from the Sangria Complements, and adding the branches from the cut out wreath onto the left side of the card.

If this sketch inspired you, feel free to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!