Monday, May 30, 2016

Vintage Vino

This week at Heart 2 Heart, the theme is Vintage.

Now, vintage immediately reminds me of wine! I love giving wine as a gift, and I have an aunty who owns a successful winery in Australia. I also enjoy a glass of wine with my mum or husband at the end of the week.

As far as giving wine as a gift, I like to decorate the bottle somehow.

When I saw some gift tags created by Carole Prevost, I knew I had to incorporate them into my gift giving.

Don't they look so much nicer with a simple gift tag?



I used my Cricut to print, cut and score the tags, then cut the black wine glass from the CTMH Artistry cartridge to overlay on the tag.



Into the burlap bag they go, ready for gifting.

What comes to mind when you think of Vintage? Share with us at H2H!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!