Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #164

I am lucky to have so many awesome people in my life, and I love to send them cards to let them know I am thinking about them.

This week, the sketch at Atlantic Hearts inspired me to create a card for one such friend.


I used up some older Jubilee papers as my friend lives out in the country, and added a medallion from the Jubilee Complements that worked perfectly for this sketch.



Of course I needed to add some bling, so I used Red Shimmer Trim behind a punched border and added some gems and sequins.

(Just as a side note, this border punch is only available until the end of July so if you haven't got one please contact your CTMH consultant!)

We would love for you to play along this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge- I really enjoy seeing everyone's take on the same sketch. Pop over to see the other Design team's amazing creations and maybe you will be inspired to create too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!