Saturday, June 11, 2016

Embossed Baby Cards

I have been busy creating baby cards recently for an upcoming craft fair, and this card is one of my creations after being inspired by the colours for this week's Color Dare.


I used some Cricut cut circles, embossed everything with the Chevron embossing folder, and added some bling and a stamped sentiment.



The finished card is bright, fun and cheerful and I hope it brings a smile to some new parents!

I also created a feminine version of the same card.



Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. These are such cute cards, Lauren! I love that they are clean and simple and will be easy to mail! Thanks for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great cards Lauren. I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, creative and CAS. Thanks fir sharing again with us at Color Dare. Please join us again on Friday for another color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are fantastic. I love the texture of the zig-zag with the circles. Thanks for playing in the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Embossing the panel after adding the circles makes it look like printed paper! Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I love how you used the same basic design in two color ways that look so different. Great use of embossing folders! Thanks for joining us at the Color Dare challenge this week!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these cards!!! So simple but make fun! Thank you for playing along with us this week on Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!