Monday, August 8, 2016

Copy That!

I love being inspired by Pinterest, other blogs, magazines and of course the gorgeous CTMH Annual Inspirations!

This  week's challenge at H2H is to choose something from the new CTMH Idea Book to recreate your own way! (Don’t have a new Idea Book? Either contact your consultant or view online at http://www.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx)

I have been busy creating with the Wise Guy Birthday stamp set, and was inspired by these gorgeous cards in the book.


I used Cranberry, Saffron and Peacock colours as well as Black ink to recreate one of the cards for a masculine birthday.



I had so much fun creating the sprinkle border! It was actually a lot easier than I thought, and something I will be experimenting with more in the future.



How will you be inspired by the Copy That prompt? Link up here!

I am also linking up with Seize The Birthday this week, a great challenge for birthday cards!

2 comments:

  1. You've recreated this card from the book beautifully! Love your colour choices. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a terrific birthday card! So glad to have you in our gallery this time at Seize the Birthday! Please come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!