Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #184

When I saw this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts, I knew it would be perfect for using up the Zip Strips that come with the CTMH Paper Packets.


I used the Zip Strips from this month's featured Paper Packet, Jeepers Creepers, behind a sentiment from one of the paper packet's Picture My Life cards. I stamped the 'It's Your Birthday" sentiment in Pansy ink from a retired Hostess Rewards birthday stamp set to make this into a cute kid's birthday card.



The finishing touch was one of the adorable monsters from the Monstrous Halloween Thin Cuts Bundle, which I stamped in Willow ink and adhered to the card with 3D Foam Tape.

This sketch is so versatile- we would love to have you play along this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!