Monday, October 16, 2017

Baby It's Cold Outside

This week's prompt for Heart 2 Heart challenges was the inspiration I needed to start using the October SOTM, Christmas Tunes.


The snowglobe was the perfect image I needed to start working on my snow pages- being in the southern hemisphere means we had our snow in in July so I am a bit behind!

I used some old CTMH snow themed paper paired with Colonial White cardstock as the base of my layout, then jazzed it up with some of the newer items I have on hand.



I stamped the snowglobe image from the October SOTM in Glacier ink, and then added some clear shimmer to the bottom of the globe and the word cold.



The white burlap ribbon made a perfect border for my photos, and I added an extra bow embellishment as well as some Blue Enamel Dots.



I also stamped a border across the top of the page using the new Christmas Borders stamp set.



If you have an Under The Weather themed project, we'd love for you to link up with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!