Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Inspired by Vellum

I've been seeing some beautiful vellum cards recently, so I was inspired to give this a go using the patterned vellum from the Postcard Perfect Paper Packet.

I used the vellum as the actual card base, and then matted the stamped area behind the vellum to create the opaque look.



I love doing random stamping, and I used some of my favourite colours to create the card.

I am entering this card in the Heart 2 Heart challenge- Get Creative with Vellum.

text

3 comments:

  1. Love the vellum and the patterned background on it...and you stamped a beautiful selection of stamps and colors...the combination of the two are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of Vellum, I love it! I love how you used it as a background. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Love how you used the vellum as the base of the card - very creative!

    Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!
    Melissa Robinson
    Design Team Member
    mlisrobinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!