Monday, June 11, 2018

Dad is Rad Workshop Kit

Have you seen the amazing Father's Day themed special Dad is Rad that is available until the end of this month?


I absolutely love the stamp set that goes with it too, and I have had lots of fun creating with it this month.

The kit is for Father's Day, but I actually used the double page layout to document my Dad's birthday.

I love the muted colours with pops of blue in this layout, perfect for any masculine event.

I've changed up the original layout a bit to suit my photos, and I am entering this layout in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week as well as the Heart2Heart Challenge Blog.



How gorgeous is this sentiment from the stamp set? The argyle strip is also stamped from the same set- such a versatile pattern.



The gold glitter touches, the ripped cardstock and the cute bow tie paper clips make this layout so shiny and happy! Instructions can be downloaded from the Close To My heart website if you would like to create this layout yourself.



But this kit is not just for males- I have created a layout here showcasing me and two of my good friends ready for a night on the town.



Once again I added some bling with the gold glitter paper included in the kit, but used the Documented Cardmaking stamp set for the sentiment as it sums us up perfectly! I also added some stamped flowers to girly the layout up a bit.



I've still used the argyle stamp set and the bow paper clips for this layout as per the original instructions.



The kit also comes with instructions to create four cards- this one is my absolute favourite!



This one is a great card for any occasion, not just Father's Day.



If you'd like more information about this special or if you would like to order the kit or stamp set, please click here. Remember, the Dad is Rad kit and stamp set are only available until the 31st June.

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Layout! A perfect entry for our Father's Day Challenge at Sweet Stampin' -thanks for playing along.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your projects, especially changing up that layout to make it great for your ladies night photos! Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely layouts! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! But your layout is great, what a great way to honour your father! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent layouts of your Dad's birthday...and also love the layout of your night out. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts came out great! Love the photos and memories!

    Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!