Monday, June 18, 2018

Floral engagement card

There's nothing better than a bold floral card, and I am still loving this stamp set, Blossoming Expressions.

My partner's brother just got engaged, so I had to make a card for him and his fiance to say congratulations.

I used the Color Challenge from Color Dare to inspire my colour choices, and I had to include gold!


I kept the sentiment open and only stamped down the bottom using the layered floral stamps. I quickly went over the colours with a Blender Pen to create a softer look.



I added a gold border and some gold glitter gems as per the optional part of the challenge, and matted the pieces onto a standard card base.

I kept the sentiment rather generic as the couple have been together for a very long time and so I wanted to do something slightly different to the usual engagement card. I think the sentiment fits them really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!