Monday, August 6, 2018

Birthday Giggles with Let's Party

Once again, I have come up with a card inspired by various challenges to celebrate the upcoming birthday of my partner. We don't take life too seriously and always have a good laugh together, so I knew that I wanted to make a light-hearted card for him.

This sentiment always makes me giggle and is rather apt!

I kept the colour and the layout quite simple, using black and white with a touch of copper accents and just a tiny amount of bling with the black enamel gems. I sponged the notepaper die cut with black ink to make it stand out more as well.



I was inspired by the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS: Masculine
Color Throwdown: Black, White and Copper
Heart 2 Heart Challenges: Duly Noted
The Paper Players: Humorous

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful CAS card, love the sentiment :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! This is great, I love the simplicity of the white and the gold touches make it pop off the page. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren... Fabulous birthday sentiment! Cracked me up! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and snarky at the same time! Love the simplicity and yet at closer look, you have many great details. Thanks for inspiring us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... I LOVE that sentiment!!! What a great masculine card and perfectly CAS. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!