Thursday, November 15, 2018

‘Tis the Season CTMH Australasian Blog Hop




Hello and welcome aboard our November Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Kara then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

product image

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s November Featured Paper Packet, 'Tis The Season.

This Christmas themed paper packet is great for scrapbooking my Christmas photos, and I saw the bold sentiment from the matching Complements and knew I had to use a photo from Christmas Day last year where my boys were wearing their new sunglasses.



I added some of the Complement stars and used a sticker to add the date to my layout. The Christmas memories was stamped and fussy cut. I also stamped some stars for extra detail. (Notice I'm wearing one of the old CTMH Base and Bling necklaces!)



I used some of the Gold glitter paper to look like a gift wrap bow, and added a Poinsettia I cut from the Season of Joy Cricut cartridge. I used the light and dark sides of the Candy Apple cardstock plus a base layer of Ruby to get the different shades. I added some white gems in the middle for dimension.



I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doreen's Blog.

Products used:
Cardstock: Candy Apple, RubyWhite Daisy
Cricut cartridge: Season of Joy
Embellishments: Black and White Dots'Tis The Season Complements
Ink: New England Ivy
Paper Packets: Gold Glitter Paper'Tis The Season
Stamp set: Christmas Countdown

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful layout for a beautiful photo of you and your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page - your boys are a gift and the page highlights that

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poinsettia on the gold glitter paper is so simple and so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea of making your layout look just like a Christmas Present

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!