Friday, January 4, 2019

Confetti Birthday Wishes

The polka dot paper from the new Something Fierce Paper Packet reminds me of confetti, and so I was inspired to make a birthday card, which worked perfectly for the Seize The Birthday confetti challenge this week.



A simple sentiment and a fussy cut star make this card great for making in bulk or for using this sketch and a variety of sentiments and embellishments instead of the star... in fact I think I may just have inspired myself to make more options!

Products used:
Cardstock: BluebirdWhite Daisy
Ink: Bluebird
Paper Packet: Something Fierce 
Stamp set: Card Captions

1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday card. Yes, the polka dot paper does look like confetti. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!