Saturday, January 5, 2019

Sweet Memories

Have I told you all how excited I am about the new Heart Happy Paper Packet? It defenitely makes my heart happy!

 I really loved the new Sketches in Thyme challenge and so I decided to give it a go using this paper packet.



And here's what I created!



I used the LOVE cut out sheet for my bold title, and then added the little sweet memories pennant by masking and stamping two stamp sets to combine the words.



The stamped sentiment inspired me to use the sweet cut outs, and I also used the heart paper as I thought it went really well with our Snapchat filter photo on the right!



Lastly, I added a hexagon overlay across the back of the photos rather than singular hexagons, as I just love this Cricut cut.



I am such a big fan of these colours together- are you?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come back to see some other projects I have made using this paper packet!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice layout. Thanks for using our sketch so well. Happy 2019. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.....such a "sweet" take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!