Monday, January 7, 2019

The Important Things

I am very excited to announce that I am back on the Heart 2 Heart Design Team for 2019!


The first challenge of the year is The Important Things- focusing on what is important in my life for 2019.


There is something I definitely want to focus on in 2019, and that is spending more time in nature with my boys. I started the year off right by taking the boys camping for our New Year's Eve and New year's Day public holiday. It was their first time camping and I think they did a great job!



I cut the title on my Cricut- and it seems that my fluffy cat has been lying on my layouts while I am not looking! I added a cute banner from the Fresh Air Complements to add to the title as well.



I also used my Cricut and the Complements to add the tent and tree details to the bottom of the page.



I hope you'll join us at Heart 2 Heart for the first theme challenge of 2019, and I am very happy to be able to create with this amazing group of ladies again.

I am also linking up with the Scrap the Boys Summer challenge.

Products used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, EspressoToffee, White Daisy
Cricut Cartridges: Artistry, You Are Here
Embellishments: Fresh Air Complements, Thin 3D Foam Tape
Ink: New England Ivy
Paper: Fresh Air Paper Packet
Stamp set: Fresh Air Scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!