Monday, March 18, 2019

Favourite Tool

I thought I would share one of my favourite tools today for the Heart 2 Heart Favourite Tool challenge on their blog.


 I do a lot of dry embossing but struggle with where to put the sentiment- this is where the circle diffuser comes in! It leaves a blank space in your embossing so that you can stamp a sentiment, frame an image...the possibilities are endless.

Here is my card using the diffuser.



As you can see, the sentiment is on a smooth piece of paper with the embossing folder surrounding it. I also stamped a wreath image before embossing to further frame the sentiment.

I also heat embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder to make it shiny and stand out.



Thanks for stopping by today, and make sure to swing by Heart 2 Heart Challenges to share your favourite tool with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!