Sunday, March 17, 2019

Featured Paper Blog Hop-So Much Happy

Welcome to our Featured Paper Blog Hop! We will be showcasing items from our So Much Happy Paper Pack with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart Consultants.

There are some beautiful florals in this paper packet but I wanted to showcase the gorgeous blues, and I had the perfect photos to match. These were some professional photos taken by Kate Christie Photography and I was so excited to get the photos back!

Here's the full two page layout- look at how the yellow makes those blues pop!



The left hand side of the layout features a journal box stamped using the March SOTM, as well as some of the cut apart elements of the paper pack (the stitched border and the title), the matching complements, washi tape and even my favourite puffies.



The right hand side utilizes one of the smaller sentiment stickers as well as a PML card from the I heart Us range that I thought suited this layout perfectly!



The blue tones, heart paper and stars all come together to showcase these fabulous photos using the So Much Happy range, and I really am happy to have these two beautiful boys in my life.

I'd love for you to leave a comment before heading on to the next blog, Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!