Monday, April 15, 2019

Feels Like Home Australasian CTMH Blog Hop Live





Hello and welcome aboard our Featured Paper Packet Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Doris then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s April Stamp of Featured collection, Feels Like Home.


I used the floral paper to show that it can still be used for more masculine layouts- here is a photo of me and my Dad on Father's Day. I used a black background to match with my floral kimono, and used the HOME cut aparts to create the ME title.



I used a combination of the cut aparts and floral stickers to create the other accents, and kept the photo mat as a simple grey.



If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Maz.

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!