Friday, April 26, 2019

Zoe Blog Hop

Welcome to our Zoe Blog Hop!  We will be featuring the Zoe Paper Packet, which is back for this month only.

If you have come here from Jayma's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.


This month we have 14 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's special Paper Packet and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I decided to do an Easter themed layout as I had been excited to use my new Easter stamp set, and the Zoe Paper Packet reminded me of Easter as well.

Here's the layout I created, using my Cricut to cut the looped circle and creating a photo mat and a pennant border with the Zoe papers. The Canary cardstock is one of the colours that come in the Coordinating Cardstock.



Once I had cut the looped circle and placed it on my page, I discovered that the small Easter Egg fitted inside the loops and so I stamped them in Smoothie ink around the page. I also cut some larger Easter eggs and layered them at the bottom left of my page.



The cute bunny face was another feature of the stamp set, as well as the adorable carrots.



And here is the finished layout with photos from Easter morning on it! I love the small sentiment at the top with the banners.



Now "Hop" on over to Krista's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!

7 comments:

  1. So much fun, I love the eggs in the negative space, would never think of something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How ADORABLE is that!! And stamping the eggs inside or the loops??? So creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Those little eggs in the wreath are genius. 💙☕ Miss Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique LO.........so cute and 'Easterly'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! I love how you added the eggs in the loops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!