Sunday, May 26, 2019

for the Bride and Groom

I've attended a few weddings already this year, and have another couple lined up for later on in this year. That was reason enough to replenish my stash of wedding and engagement cards, and I was inspired by the new True Love collection and this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts.


I decided to use the soft Sage paper paired with touches of Sapphire and Eggplant.



I stamped some rows of hearts using Sage ink, then stamped the sentiment over top. I then fussy cut some flowers that I stamped from the same set and added some flourishes behind the edge flowers in second generation Eggplant ink.

I finished off the card with some simple pearls in the centre of the Sapphire flowers.

I really like the colour combination, and the sketch made it easy to get inspired!

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I just love, love, love what you did with this sketch!!! thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. ~Kathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The background paper mat is lovely and compliments your colors so well. Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!