Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Sweet Girl Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Sweet Girl Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Maz then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s May Featured collection, Sweet Girl.

I had the perfect photos of my gorgeous niece to go with this paper packet!

Here is the layout of the pretty pink dress, and I also used the new Scallop Edge thin cuts as it mimicked the beautiful frills on the dress.



The matching Scrapbook stamp set has beautiful leaves and flowers for embellishing your pages, and here I actually stamped a flower on some of the paper and fussy cut it, then placed a White Enamel Dot in the middle and layered over a stamped leaf cluster.



The title of this layout comes straight from the Sweet Girl Picture My Life cards.



The matching Scrapbook stamp set also has a lot of little words, which I incorporated into the journalling, which is on another PML card.



Of course, this Paper Packet is much more versatile than just sweet little girls- but I don't often get the chance to scrapbook with pinks and florals so this was a fun change for me!

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Kara Davies.

6 comments:

Thank you for commenting!