Monday, June 10, 2019

Little Moments, Big Memories

My two boys are growing up so fast, and I am creating lots of layouts to remind me of the small moments as well as all the big events in our lives.

When I saw this patterned paper from the into The Wild Paper Packet, I immediately thought of the pattern of the shirts I had purchased for my boys when I was in Fiji, and so a layout was born!




I used some of the leftover triangles from my Deluxe Scrapbooking workshop as accents, and then I also created the journalling box using my handwriting mixed with some words from one of the Paper Packet designs. The journal box is a woodgrain pattern from the Sweet Girl PML cards.

I finished off my layout with some simple sequin clusters so that the journalling and photo took centre stage of the layout.

1 comment:

  1. The photos really pop on this paper, Lauren.
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!