Monday, November 11, 2019

World Kindness Day

November 13 is World Kindness Day, so make something to celebrate!  Maybe a card for a friend, a scrapbook layout of a special friendship, a little goodie to spread some cheer.

I created a layered floral thank you card- it may not look like much but a thank you card is always appreciated in my opinion and can pick up anyone's day.



I used one of my favourite templates to create this card- layered white cardstock stamped and then matted onto a coloured cardstock. If you would like the measurements, I have full instructions here.

Here the combination of Black, White Daisy and Sage makes this card easy to gift to anyone.

We'd love to see your World Kindness Day projects over at Heart 2 Heart challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!