Tuesday, January 7, 2020

New Year, New Technique

Image may contain: text

Happy New Year from the team at Heart 2 Heart Challenges- I am so excited to get creating again!

I have already been busy playing with all the new product, but I wanted to try a new type of card that I have never attempted before. Once I searched up the instructions for the Open Panel card I realised how easy it actually is to recreate!

I have been itching to use the new Spruced Up paper on a card, and after some inspiration from a fellow blogger called Ashley I was ready to create.



The two 2 inch panels are held together on the card thanks to the sentiment panel, which I created from the Stitched Circles thin cuts. The panels are decorated in the pine paper, and I added some of the Spruced Up card making boughs and pine cones. The pine cones were stamped on Espresso ink in Versamark then heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.



Here you can see the beautiful detail in the gold embossing, as well as the background boughs that I stamped in second generation New England Ivy ink on the inside panel of the card.

Have you been trying something new recently? We'd love to see it over at Heart 2 Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!