Wednesday, March 11, 2020

March/April New Blog Hop

Welcome to our special New Product Blog Hop!




If you have arrived here from Colleen’s Blog you are in the right spot!

I wanted to share one of the new beach themed stamp sets but feature both new paper packets, so this is what I came up with.

The first card features the Seas The Day stamp set message in a bottle with an antiques, aged look using the new Yesterday and Today paper packet. I added some twine for texture, and love the old style look of this card. I also stamped some of the shells directly onto the paper and then fussy cut them, to make it look as if the bottle is nestled in the shells.



For my next card, I used the Seas The Day themed colours and heat embossed the seashell stamps with white embossing powder then inked over them to create the coloured panel. I also used the new Seas The Day Dots and another one of the nautical sentiments, as well as the Seas The Day paper packet zip strips.



Now hop on over to Carrie’s Blog to see her new product creation!

3 comments:

  1. Wow,these are both amazing cards. Thanks for sharing them. This is 1 of my favorite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love how you used the sea shells to create a pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!