Tuesday, April 7, 2020

10th Anniversary Challenge- a 10th Birthday!

Image may contain: text

Heart 2 Heart Challenges is celebrating it's 10th anniversary of creating fun challenges- and so this week we want to see your TEN themed or anniversary themed challenges!

My eldest son turned ten a week before Christmas, and so of course I had to create a birthday layout for him. He was lucky enough to celebrate over two days and so I did a two page layout.



This layout is from the old dinosaur themed birthday kit that CTMH had out, but there isn't a dinosaur in sight here,  just balloons, stars and triangles for a great tween layout. I also created my own rainbow journalling box with watercolours and this layout came together so quickly and easily.

Thanks for stopping by today and remember to link up your own ten or anniversary themed projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!