Wednesday, April 1, 2020

S2004 O-fish-ally Awesome CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our April Stamp of The Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Shaunna then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s April Stamp of the Month, O-fish-ally Awesome. Isn't it just adorable!


I knew I wanted to play with the tank, so I cut out a circle in my card using the circle thin cuts and then progressed from there with lots of fussy cutting!



I stamped the waves, castle, crab and fish all from the SOTM, and layered them onto my cut out tank to create a fishbowl.

I added some of the Seas The Day patterned paper to the front and inside of the card just to giver it a bit more colour, and that way I can still write a message down the bottom of the inside of the card.

I then slightly bent the sentiment to fit along the bottom of the fish tank- I love that we can do this with our stamps!

This exclusive stamp set is only available during April. If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doreen.

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting!