Wednesday, July 1, 2020

S2007 For My Beautiful Friend Australasian Blog Hop





Hello and welcome aboard our Stamp of the Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Maz then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s July Stamp of the Month, For My Beautiful Friend.



I really love all the gorgeous florals in this stamp set, but my eyes were really drawn to the butterfly and so I jumped onto a live chat with my ladies and created a simple card.

I cut some of the Stitched Circles in Peach, Canary and Pixie, and then stamped and fussy cut the butterflies in the same colours and popped them up onto the matching circle.



I couldn't figure out where to add the sentiment so I added it off to the side and dovetailed the edge, then matted the entire strip onto some Peach cardstock.

This exclusive stamp set is only available during July. If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doreen.

3 comments:

  1. I love this card - soft colours and a simple pattern - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this clean & simple design & the colours you used - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!