Sunday, September 20, 2020

Party Time Australasian Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our Party Time Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Doris then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features one of Close To My Heart’s new collections, Party Time.

I fell in love with the Paper Packet the moment I saw it- isn't it just so cheerful and fun!


I absolutely love the bright colours of this paper and coordinating cardstock, and I wanted to make a bold, vibrant layout. I opened up my Cricut Everyday Moments collection and changed up one of the celebration layouts. 



I cut balloons from the beautiful stripe and polka dot paper, and each one can have a photo placed on them. 



I layered a strip of patterned paper form the collection behind each scallop, and also cut the starbursts from the cardstock and the coordinating paper.



This bold title is my favourite thing about my layout- I layered Raspberry and Lemonade cardstock together (which is also a yum drink combination!) and then added both Cricut cut streamers and streamers from the Party Time Sticker sheet. 


If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Maz.

6 comments:

  1. Great layout,so colourful. I really like the title using two colours of cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout. The paper behind the balloons is a great effect. All those curly wurlies are fun. If you don't mind I would love to create a page similar to this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!