Friday, September 11, 2020

September/October New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to our September/October New Product Blog Hop!  We will be featuring all of the goodies from the new September/October catalogue as well as the Core catalogue- so many options to choose from!

If you have come here from Haley's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.


This month we have 21 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I am in love with the new Bloom and Grace collection, and I wanted to showcase a simple two page layout using some of the collection. I love the watercolor Sangria colour from the Bloom With Grace Paper Packet and so I made that the feature paper of my layout, and added some strips of the gorgeous subtle Fern pattern as well.



I added some of the Gold Shimmer Trim to this layout, but really wanted to let the beautiful Bloom With Grace products shine. Let's have a closer look at the left hand side.

The left hand side has a single photo focus, and I stamped one of the large sunflowers from the Bloom With Grace Scrapbooking stamp set in the new Sundance Ink. I love that these stamp sets can come with thin cuts too, as it means no more fussy cutting!



I used the scrapbooking stamp set for the title, and I used a smaller sunflower from the Bloom With Grace Cardmaking stamp set. I added some Sundance cardstock behind the photo, and I also added a cute arrow from the Bloom With Grace Wood Shapes.



Onto the right hand page! This one has a few more photos, once again matted with the Sundance cardstock and featuring more of the pretty sunflower stamps from the Scrapbooking Stamp Set.



I mixed up the wood shapes with the stickers from the sticker sheet- I really love the mix of textures and colours this creates.



I stamped a title from the Bloom With Grace Cardmaking stamp set onto a Bloom With Grace Picture My Life Card, and added even more of those gorgeous sunflowers from both the scrapbooking and cardmaking stamp sets with the matching thin cuts to make it easy.



The Bloom With Grace collection is just one of the new collections we have- I am sure you will see plenty of other amazing collections as you go around the blog hop!

Now "Hop" on over to Brenda's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that paper so much I'm not ready to cut it yet. It looks great with the gold shimmer trim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the addition of the gold shimmer trim and the wooden shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mighty scrapbooker... love the focus on the "purple" shades on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! I love how you used the pattern papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing how paper choices will make layouts feel entirely different within the same paper suite. This is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!