Saturday, March 19, 2022

March/April Catalog New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop!  

If you have come here from Gina's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog

This month we have 13 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I couldn't go past the bright and happy colours of the new Cake Day range- isn't it fun? I am also loving the new All Day Every Day stamp set. 


I knew I had to create a birthday layout using the new Cake Day collection. I started off by using a White Daisy cardstock background that I splattered with orange Watercolour Paint, and left to dry. I then layered some of the new Cake Day Picture My Life Cards as photo mats to create a fun grid look. 

I added some of the Cake Day Stickers for embellishment, and used the title stickers as well as using the border stickers as mock washi tape as I cut them up. 

I also added some smaller sentiments and journal lines from the new All Day Every Day stamp set, and added further embellishments with the Cake Day Dots and more stickers.


I stamped a little banner on one of the Picture My Life cards with Black Ink using the Cake Day Cardmaking Workshop Kit stamp set. 

I love how cheerful this layout looks and I can't wait to get some photos and journalling on this page- I just need to wait for birthday parties to take place again since we are all currently hunkered down at home with Covid. At least scrapbooking with this fun collection cheers me up!

Now "Hop" on over to Brandi R- crzy4scrapbooking to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute way to make a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, Love the grid effect -great idea to use the PML cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of the PML cards for this!! I'm copying this into my "to be scraplifted later" idea file!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grid on your layout! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!